[icon-discuss] Re: Qwerty version of Orion?

  • From: "Levelstar Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <teragram@xxxxxxx>, "'braille plus'" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 17:08:16 -0500

Hi margaret,  hope you recover quickly .... and welcome back to our zanie

No integrated QWERTY option in Orion handheld computers....

Orion will have a Braille keyboard and a numeric keypad;

Orion 18 will have a Braille keyboard, an 18-cell Braille display with
router keys, but no numeric keypad.

Both Orion devices will support 3rd parties external keyboards.

Guido D. Corona

Levelstar LLC.

685 S. Arthur Ave. Unit 1A

Louisville, Colorado