[icon-discuss] Re: Qwerty version of Orion?

  • From: "Levelstar Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 08:52:17 -0500

Sharon,  Some Braille displays have a line of special switches above the
display line called "router keys". Each switch is associated with the cell
directly below it. When a router key is pressed, it moves (or 'routes') the
cursor to its associated cell.

Orion 18 and its APH counterpart will sport a row of cursor routers above
the display line.

Hope this helps.

G.

Guido D. Corona