[icon-discuss] Re: Loss of bookshare databases

  • From: "Marc Mulcahy" <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:46:57 -0700

Scott:

When you open the bookshelf, I'm assuming from your message that when you
press right to enter the list of authors or all books, that the lists are
both empty?

If so, you may want to try to wait for the unit to rebuild your book
catalog.  This can take a minute or two if you have a big collection.  You
can confirm that it is rebuilding the catalog by pressing status twice.

Can you give us more information about exactly what happened when your unit
stopd downloading podcasts and books?

Thanks,

Marc

  _____