[icon-discuss] Re: Loss of bookshare databases

  • From: "Marc Mulcahy" <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:44:09 -0700

Scott:

  _____

From: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Marshall
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 10:39 AM
To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [icon-discuss] Loss of bookshare databases

Michael and group: After a stylus reset last night (because icon was once
again not downloading books or podcasts), I discovered that my all books and
authors lists have disappeared. Although I did a back-up a few weeks ago, I
could not find the back-up files under the utilities back-up option. Does
anyone have a work around? I suppose the books should still appear as files
using file explorer. I hope some of the rss reader issues particularly will
be fixed in version 1.0. I'm becoming rather discouraged with some of these
plaguing issues.

Thanks.

Scott