[icon-discuss] Re: Installing programs

  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:41:14 -0400

Those are the source code files for the game.  I've updated the site
with the correct installation files, so all you need to do is download
the ipk file and run it from the file browser.  Unfortunately our
internet connection for our server is currently down, but as soon as it
is back up you will be able to download the program and install it.

>>> billmyster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/08/07 09:44PM >>>
I downloaded it about two weeks ago.  I was able to unzip the files and
has about 8 programs files but I don't see a readme or install
Miami Beach, FL