[icon-discuss] Re: Installing programs

  • From: "MICHAEL MCDONALD" <MMCDONALD@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 15:29:05 -0400

You need to hit the reset switch by the battery to reboot the system to
see them in the menus.

Mike

>>> billmyster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/09/07 03:14PM >>>
Thanks Mike for the info.  I downloaded the install package and
activated it
from the file explorer and it says it was successfully installed but I
can
not seem to find the program.  Does it have menu options?  I checked in
the
games menu but it is not there.  I also installed hangman but can not
find
the program in the menus.  Please let me know.
thanks,
Bill
Miami Beach, FL