[icon-discuss] Re: Curious about Live Support Mode

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:51:27 -0700

The LevelStar manual has certainly been updated since 1.05, the website has not been updated however, so the new manual isn't up.

In addition, Live Support Mode is not covered in our manual, even in the newest version, because it is used only in rare instances where support people need to access your unit, there are only a few people that can do it, and there is nothing that you, the user, can do individually with it. It has nothing what so ever to do with your interraction with the unit, and can only be used in conjunction with a support person with the capacity to access your unit that way. There's really no reason it can't go in there, however, not knowing anything about it will not limit you in any way, nor will knowing about it benefit you in any way.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>