[icon-discuss] Re: Address book question

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:44:21 -0500

You got it.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/21/08 08:43AM >>>
Hi, I understand that, and thanks for your help.
With Speech, for me, it just makes more sense for me to here first name
first.
For example Stacey Robinson, not Robinson Stacey.
I'm changing all my addresses so that the first name and last name are in
the last name field, because there seems to be no other way to get the
Braille Plus to say things the way I want them.
Do you have any other ideas or is this the best thing I can do?

Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
In Tennessee.
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx