[icon-discuss] Re: Address book question

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 19:22:40 -0500

Hi Paul:
Press CTRL+L to turn Braille off.  Then, you can type in like you do in all
of the other fields!  HTH!

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.
You can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet
Explorer and see what happens.
 e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx