[icon-discuss] Re: 1.1.1 Available for download now

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:53:08 -0500

When you delete the updates folder, you go back to the applications menu and to
the update section and re-download the version available.  You can't manually
place the files anywhere, you don't have anything to place.

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 502 899-2396
Fax: 502 899-2363
www.aph.org
www.FredsHeadCompanion.blogspot.com
BlindBargains.com best blog of 2007

>>> tdrorie@xxxxxxx 04/01/08 08:42AM >>>
So,  Michael:
If we go to the link do we just place the file in the update folder and run
it?  If we have deleted the folder, do we place the file in the root of the
hard rive?  Any further directions will be helpful at this point.

Tamara