[ibis-macro] Updated Task List has been posted

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:38:08 -0700

Hello everyone,

This is to inform all of you that an updated version of our

AMI Task List has been posted to the ATM web site:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20110331/arpadmurany
i/IBISv5.0%20AMI%20specification%20BIRD%20task%20list/IBIS50AMI_TaskList
_2011_03_31.pdf

I made a few changes to better reflect our current status.

In the description field I changed comments which deal with

completed items to green and left only outstanding issues

in red.  This will help us to be able to identify "to do"

items better.  I also added the latest BIRD drafts in progress

to column "D", so we can easily spot what is being worked on

and what is still left to do.  The good news is that there

are only a very few empty cells left!

I would like to challenge ourselves to get all of these

tasks done the latest by DAC time so we can move on with

the release of IBIS 5.1.  I think this could be done!