[ibis-macro] Re: [Fwd: RE: NCSU IBIS research]

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Paul Fernando" <prfernan@xxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:17:49 -0800

Paul,

We finally spent some time in our IBIS macro meeting to
discuss your proposal of helping us out with the macro
modeling project.

If you are still interested, we could use your help in
at least two areas:

1) write a script for extracting the data from the IBIS
   file for the library modules
2) write templates using the macro library

I don't want to go into the details now, because it would
be much easier to discuss them over the phone in the
upcoming meetings.

So our group would like to invite you to attend our
meetings if you can.  The next meeting will be a week
from today at noon Pacific time or 3:00 p.m. Eastern
time.  Please let us know whether you can make it.
(The meeting logistics are usually emailed to this
reflector the day before the meting).