[ibis-macro] Re: Agendor for IBIS ATM 3/2/10

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:22:01 -0800

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions on the next steps.

Turning Bob's recent comments into a more immediate and
practical question, I would like to make a few decisions
on how this second pass of the AMI BIRD would be carried
out.  In specific, we need to decide who will do the editorial
work and be the owner of the of the document.  This could
be a single person or a small team consisting of a few
people.  The responsibility of this team or person would
be to go through the entire document, make the editorial
changes and present those changes to the ATM subcommittee.

I would favor to make this decision in our next meeting
tomorrow, because I am concerned that if we start addressing
the BIRD amendments as Walter suggested it, we would lose
track of what we have done so far in the first pass of the
BIRD.  Also, some of the amendments may have dependencies
in the main BIRD document, so it may be a good idea to
finalize that in order to avoid the following a moving
target syndrome.