[ian-reeds-games] Re: script flag question

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 17:00:50 -0500

No, it had real spikes. Iron barbed spikes! Lol.
Needless to say , I got my tetnus  shots and will  cross off those
particular people off my Christmas card list, grin.

No worries. I think the items calling effects will work. I thought items
were basically skills but perhaps they are a little more difficult or
different then I thought. Then again, what do I know, lol.