[ian-reeds-games] Re: script flag question

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 21:17:34 +0000

Hi Al,

I will at some point look at item use and allowing script flags on those. I'm new to the world of scripting with items though. Hense why I haven't done it on my initial release. That should be coming soon.

Spiked egnog sounds intriguing. And altogether intoxicating. Good fun! Enjoy.

Craig

On 29/12/2013 18:06, Allan Thompson wrote:
Hi Craig,
Your right, I mixed up the scroll of charm with something else. Geez I am
getting stupider by the minute. Must be all this coffee and spiked eggnog.

Well, this then gives me the solution for my cloaking item problem,
hopefully.
Thanks man,