[ian-reeds-games] Re: effect sound

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 19:14:24 -0500

Thanks so much, Craig!
 you the man!

From: ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Brett
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2013 6:47 PM
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: effect sound

I kind of was reading...

Yes, this can be done. Not quite as nicely as if it were done by Ian, if I
use the sound function, I don't believe it will account for picking randomly
from any of the sounds, i.e effect_gone1.wav or effect_gone2.wav. But if you
want a single sound, this could work fine!

I'll probably do it as part of my newer version of the scripts. There's a
fewnew bits in there already. I should probably get cracking with that at
some point.

Craig