[ian-reeds-games] Re: craig new script flags weirdness

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 13:30:24 +0000

Hi Al,

It's fine, the transports were indeed broken. I think not having a transport
capacity required flag on a passenger just makes them take up no space. I can't
promise that though as I'm not at my computer, so can't check it.

As to the second thing about you managing to get it working, I'm glad. It's not
ideal and not the way I want effect transforms to work, but it'll do for now.

Glad all seems well, for now :)

Craig