[ian-reeds-games] Re: concerning Allans user guides

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 19:41:36 -0400

Hi Niklas,
The asteroid is mainly there as a marker for navigation. I figured that it
could be something that a person could recognize as the middle of the map.
It doesn't really do anything else.

The aura sing are a made up race that has a special weapon. It is an energy
ball that does damage to units , even if it just passes them by within one
square of it. It then can explode on the target as well. I was originally
going to include them in a second starship battles map dealing with a borg
invasion, but then all sorts of things cropped up, I got started with
starcraft and never got around to it.

I hope that helped you out.