[ian-reeds-games] Re: concerning Allans user guides

  • From: Niklas Rittinghaus <niklasrittinghaus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 09:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Allan,

yes, to be more detailed would be very good. But keep it up, your
work is very fantastic man. It's great to see you are working on the
user guides already, so the map packs will get it in an update. Great,
thank you for all this especially for doing it without costs, i have
to say, if it would cost money, i would pay it for all the hard work
you put into it. Just out of curiousity, do you plan to add more maps
and content to age of warlords or is it finnished as it is now? It's
very gigantic already.
Ah, and another thing, in the user guides, please explain how items
in your maps work if they work in another way as the general. I had
in starship templates a ship standing on a tile with an item but i
don't know how to use or what to do with it. If i moved the ship away
from the tile, the item was still there. But i don't know what it
was.
Oh well, the AI was very angry about me. I placed a weapon onto a
tile with an enemy ship, i don't know the exact name of the weapon,
but I think it worked like a time bomb or such. However, at the enemies
turn the ship with my surprise on it explodes. I was soooooo sad about
it, i had cryed if I hadn't laughed. Hmmm, pitti for the enemy. But
his refenge was bloddy brutal. In his next turn, he shot down 5 of
my shuttles and a cruiser. I had a fleed of 9 ships, 3 cruisers and
6 shuttles. in the next turn the nightmare goes on, because this freec
destroyed another cruiser and my last shuttle. However, he won at
the end, but I fought like an heroe till dead, yeah.

best regards
Niklas