[ian-reeds-games] Re: Version 2 of my scripts, capture that flag!

  • From: "Victorious" <dtvictorious@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 00:17:03 +0800

Hi Craig

Thanks for the updates and documentation - this looks awesome! Just a few
questions:

1. Does units transforming into another still still make them lose their eq?
2. I know that Alan has used the move other units scripts successfully on
tile effects - will they still work on those now? The helpfile specified
skills only.
3. I saw a .md file in the documentation .zip, what does .md stand for?
Always wondered as I see those files from time to time in TB.

Victorious