[ian-reeds-games] Re: Some more suggestions

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:37:40 +0200

I was thinking more of the unit still having heal skills that restore
health, but the unit also restoring a small amount of health per turn
to nearby units.  But that's actually an interesting idea, an
AI-controlled healer.
One more thing that I wanted to ask about but forgot in my last
message: Would it be possible to make it possible in some way for
units to acquire skills?  I'm not sure what the best way to do this
would be, maybe a flag that could add a skill to the list of skills
available to a unit.  This flag could be on skills and effects.