Re: [i3] dmenu replacement

  • From: Michael Stapelberg <michael+i3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: i3-discuss <i3-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 14:52:09 +0100

Hi Marcelo,

Excerpts from Marcelo Cerri's message of 2012-01-02 14:44:07 +0100:

I'd like to receive some opinions about this. Do you think it'd be worth it?
There have been some attempts (including code) by Merovius to create a launcher
which used zsh and thus a very sophisticated completion system. Basically, his
code was a minimal terminal emulator in a one-line window (which expanded as
soon as necessary).

If you want to, I can point you in the right direction. But be aware that this
is nowhere near usable and not under active development at the moment.

Best regards,
Michael