[Durham Tech Science Club] Re: ALL HANDS MUST READ: SCIENCE CLUB MEETINGS

  • From: Azya Alston <crush1groove2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ok Kirsten, that's cool.

Kirsten Kauling <kirsteniteleader@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Unfortunately, I can't say
whether I will be there every Monday or not. I work retail so my hours are
always changing and any given week depends on the needs of my manager. I can
say I will be there next Monday, and if you need me to, I can let you know
ahead of time whether I will be there on following Mondays. Basically, whenever
my manager puts out the schedule I can let you know. Other than that, that's
the best I can give you.
Kirsten

On 9/29/05, Azya Alston <crush1groove2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Good afternoon,

THIS E-MAIL IS TO ESTABLISH THE IDENTITIES OF MEMBERS ON THE MAILING LIST WHO
ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND SCIENCE CLUB MEETINGS

For those on the mailing list who do not know who I am my name is Azya (Asia)
and I am the Science Club Vice President.  I am sending out this e-mail to get
the names of people who are unable to attend the regular scheduled meetings on
Monday's from 3:00pm until 4:00pm.  I am also inquiring why you are unable to
attend and when would you be able to attend a meeting.  Please respond to the
e-mail.

Yahoo! for Good

Yahoo! for Good