[Durham Tech Science Club] Re: ALL HANDS MUST READ: SCIENCE CLUB MEETINGS

  • From: Azya Alston <crush1groove2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:36:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you.

Azya

Callie Barrow <calliebeth122@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
I am hoping to be able to attend every week?but that might not be possible
depending on my homework load.  But my goal is to be there.  I haven?t been
able to make the last few weeks due to homework and other commitments, but I?ll
try to come this Monday.

Callie