[Durham Tech Science Club] Re: Don't forget!!!

  • From: Azya Alston <crush1groove2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:00:09 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have any friends here.  All of the ones I do have are active duty Navy

brandy kingery <bkitty81@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hello All~

Just a quick reminder that the Prestigious Science
Club of DTCC will be holding it's weekly meeting
tomorrow, 10/3 in Collins rm 222. Officers, please be
sure to attend and as always bring a friend.

P.S.: CONGRATULATIONS TO JULIE!!!! YEAH! YEAH!

see ya tomorrow~
Brandy

Yahoo! for Good

Yahoo! for Good