[huskerlug] Re: Using my Name! O/T

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 01:15:41 -0600

    I run dual boot on most everything, but I never use Windows to
receive or send mail. I just assume someone used my "jworrest" on
another isp, which probably is legal, though if I had remembered the ISP
I would have cautiously went and saw if it was somewhat legitimate. I
did not reply to the message, and looking at it on Linux would not have
caused any problems. I sure get enough spyware on Windows, and always
run something like spybot before or after every Windows session.  No one
has seemed to have gotten any message from this other person using my
name then me.   ---Jim