[huskerlug] Re: Using my Name! O/T

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 02:06:58 -0600

  Well, I would think using a person's name to discredit a person, would
be illegal activity, especially since spamming is considered an illegal
activity, perhaps. It would be interesting. Anyway, as I believe that I
put on here, if anything is from a jworrest that does not originate for
inebraska or netzero.net, then don't open it and/or disregard it. I have
already mentioned that to most everyone on my email lists. None of them
have reported any trouble, thankfully. ---Jim