[hllug] Re: DSL Running on IBM ThinkPad 380D

  • From: Cranz Nichols <wb5bkl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:25:07 -0600

Oops.  Missed Don's questions:

To get to the BIOS on the ThinkPad, hold down F1 while powering on.
This gets you to a graphical interface, with what appears to be a duck
as the pointer.  Curious that.  I bet is was supposed to be a swan, but
since a small spring is missing...

Anyway... once in the BIOS, you can chose whatever boot-order - that is,
unless you had a bad CD drive.

Like moi.

Still working on the Epistle to the HLLUGians about all of my DSL
install misteaks.

cln
Meanest Man on Emeralds Drive