[hipl-users] HIP support on native IPv6 applications

  • From: Fernando Gil <fgil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:39:21 -0300

Hi,

I have installed InfraHIP on two machines and the base exchange was executed successfully when running the conntest-server and conntest-client-gai tests. However, how can we use native IPv6 applications with HIP? (For example, when I try to use ping6 between the two machines, the traffic was ICMPv6 and not ESP).

Does anybody know if any additional configurations beyond what is documented on HOWTO.xml are necessary?

Yours truly,
Fernando Gil