[hipl-dev] Re: [Branch ~hipl-core/hipl/trunk] 3 revisions removed

> Please do not remove revisions from trunk. This will break the auto-builder
> and probably also some other things.

+1

> @Stefan: Can you please explain what caused this uncommit. I don't think you
> did this knowingly.

I can't explain it properly. I was working on an outdated branch of lp:hipl,
committing to this branch while other commits were made to lp:hipl. When I
merged lp:hipl back into my branch and then pushed it to lp:hipl, it seems that
bazaar tried to re-establish the commit order by deleting the lp:hipl commits
and replacing them with my branch commits, including the merge from lp:hipl.

That's not what I expected - sorry for the mess.

Stefan