[HFbeacons] Re: [10Mprop] Beacons 6 November 2011

  • From: "Ron Parks" <wb5dyg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 11:43:39 -0700

Thanks for the info Keith, I have heard this off and on for several weeks
during my mobile scans of 10 meters and wondered what the heck it was.  Like
others, I could not match it up to anything I have ever heard before.
Downloaded the software and just took a listen to a "CQ" via my computer
speakers and sure enough this is what I have been hearing.

Interesting... and certainly a bit controversial!

Ron Parks - WB5DYG
Amateur Radio Operator
Gilbert, AZ  Grid DM43
email:wb5dyg@xxxxxxx