[head-tech] Re: Availability form

  • From: Michael Mergens <MMergens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Head Tech List <head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 15:34:37 -0400

Brian,
Not sure that the emails come to me as it's currently set up - doesn't mean
that they couldn't. Still need to talk to Christy about how the FOC page works.
Irene,
Thanks for your inputs. I will take a crack at incorporating changes this week.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

From: "Irene S." <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/07/2015 1:59 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a few thoughts but won't have time till this evening to write
them out. But I will be sure to do so later today.
Irene

------------------------------
From: TLi@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 10:54:00 -0400
To: head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks! Just wanted to check.

From: TLi@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 16:13:25 -0400
To: head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mergs,
I thought we said that we were not going allow people to
do all the days of the Summer Nationals?
If we are going to use this form, we need to make it
available to anyone who might consider volunteering for competitions, not
the just the people who are already on the list of armorers.

T. Li