[head-tech] Re: Availability form

  • From: Theodore Li <TLi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 10:54:00 -0400

Thanks! Just wanted to check.

*From:* head-tech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
head-tech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Michael Mergens
*Sent:* Sunday, June 07, 2015 7:55 AM
*To:* Head Tech List
*Subject:* [head-tech] Re: Availability form

Good point, Ted. I can easily fix that. As for distribution, since it
will be on the USA Fencing website, it should have open access to whomever
wants to volunteer.

Regards,

*Michael "Mergs" Mergens*
www.TheArmorersStore.com
*'Dedicated to the Care and Feeding of All Things Fencing'*

------------------------------

From: TLi@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 16:13:25 -0400
To: head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mergs,

I thought we said that we were not going allow people to do
all the days of the Summer Nationals?

If we are going to use this form, we need to make it
available to anyone who might consider volunteering for competitions, not
the just the people who are already on the list of armorers.

T. Li