[HUG ] Re: It's a sad Hasselblad day........

  • From: "Franc Flipsen" <fujifan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 02:55:25 -0700

I think your wrong.  Hasselblad has gone out of it's way to support the V
system with digital backs, right now you can get 16, 22, 39 and 50Mp backs
for the V series cameras.  ?? I'm not sure what you mean by affordable.
I've been shooting digital on my 'blad since '06.  I've never bought new
always used and right now $3000 to $4000 for a 22Mp 645 back is cheap
comsidering what film and processing costs ($20+ for 120 colour Neg, $30+
for chrome).  I live in a city of just over 1,000,000 people and we have 1
lab that does a 120/220 colour neg run once a week and I need to ship my
chrome film 300 miles away to have it processed.

Just my thoughts,
Franc