[handiham-notify] Handiham audio update:

  • From: Pat Tice <Pat.Tice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 20:28:24 +0000

Greetings, Handiham members!

This week we have the new December Doctor is in Column from QST in DAISY format
as a zip download for your DAISY player.  We also have the December QCWA
Journal in MP3 audio and a new Extra Class audio lecture in MP3 on the topic of
Fast Scan Amateur TV.  As usual, bot Handiham HF remote base stations are
avaiable 24/7 for your use.   The Handiham office will be closed on Friday, so
this email is a day early.

Here is your direct link:
http://handiham.org/local/blind/audio_this_week.htm

You may email me at any time with questions or to change your email delivery.

73 and have a great weekend!
Pat - wa0tda

Regards,

Patrick Tice, M.A. * Handiham Coordinator
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute (formerly Courage Center), part of
Allina Health
Phone: 763-520-0511
pat.tice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mail Route 78003 * 3915 Golden Valley Road * Golden Valley, MN 55422
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copy or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
e-mail.