[handiham-notify] Handiham audio update:

  • From: "Patrick Tice" <wa0tda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:39:24 -0600

Greetings, Handiham members!

I'm back from Japan, so we have some great new audio posted this week. You
will find the November Worldradio audio digest for our blind members, thanks
to Bob Zeida, N1BLF.  Bob does a great job of reading for us each month.
Then we have a new audio lecture about basic test gear in our new General
Class series.

Here is your direct link:
http://handiham.org/local/blind/audio_this_week.htm

You may email me at any time with questions or to change your email
delivery.

73 and have a great weekend!
Pat

Patrick Tice, WA0TDA
Manager, Courage Handiham System
3915 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN  55422
wa0tda@xxxxxxxx
763-520-0511

Visit Handi-Hams on the web at http://handiham.org for our online audio
news, information about our program, and much more. While you're there, link
to www.couragecenter.org and learn how abilities and disabilities can become
possibilities.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message is for sole use of intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying
to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this e-mail message.