[handiham-notify] Handiham audio update:

  • From: Pat Tice <Pat.Tice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:47:00 +0000

Greetings, Handiham members!

We have a new hour and 20 minute audio lecture for Extra Class covering digital
modes.  The November QST and Worldradio online are also completed in DAISY for
our blind members.  We are closed Fridays through the end of the year and of
course on the long Thanksgiving weekend, November 28-29.  Work begins soon on
the December digests.  Note that the date for Thanksgiving was incorrect in
this week's Wednesday eletter and audio podcast.  It has been corrected in some
copies but not others.

Here is your direct link:
http://handiham.org/local/blind/audio_this_week.htm

You may email me at any time with questions or to change your email delivery.

73 and have a great weekend!
Pat - wa0tda

Regards,

Patrick Tice, M.A. * Handiham Coordinator
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute (formerly Courage Center), part of
Allina Health
Phone: 763-520-0511
pat.tice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mail Route 78003 * 3915 Golden Valley Road * Golden Valley, MN 55422
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copy or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
e-mail.