[hammertimeprojects] Re: Hammer Time! News

  • From: kristianne gale <volcanicwinter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hammertimeprojects@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 11:28:40 -0800 (PST)

I love Hammer Time!  If you don't have a facebook page yet, I think you should.
 Also, when I searched for your address before getting on the e-mail list, this
is the link that came up:
http://eventful.com/fortcollins/venues/hammer-time-tool-co-op-/V0-001-003490965-3The
 address here is for Sherwood Street.  Word-of-mouth will be more effective if
search engines lead folks to your real whereabouts!
As far as fund raisers, how about a benefit art/craft/bake-sale where crafters
donate the proceeds from sale of their wares to Hammer Time?
You may have done so already, but be sure to publicize events on KRFC's
community calendar.  Events can be submitted on-line at krfcfm.org.
See if you can hang up flyers at Habitat For Humanity's Loveland and Fort
Collins locales.
Happy New Year!
Kristianne Gale970-482-1980