[openbeos] Re: walter / new name

  • From: <ores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 04:43:43 +1300

Call me mean, but to me, people not realizing it only adds to the
humour. People really do take things to seriously, you can't blaim BGA
or anyone else for this. This isn't a commerial development, it is
just a group of people doing it for fun, the more jokes and humour the
better.

Only one more week of uni...

Ores

-------------------
> <lurkoff>
>
> Bruno et al,
>
> This was just bad timing for the joke, anyhow, lets end this and
make
> sure everyone is aware in BeShare/IRC/real life, that it *is* a
joke...

> The public forum is a bad place to make light jibes, because there
are
> always those who don't get it. Also notice it got mentioned on
OSNews.
> To casual browsers, they may really think it has been renamed
'Walter'.

> All those involved, keep up your great work! Don't let this get you
> down, because there's been some amazing progress, especially
recently.
> Matt
>
> <lurkon>
>
> > And judging by the comments, some people *STILL* do not get it.
Worse