[openbeos] Re: liblayout

  • From: Skye Poier <skye@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:57:45 -0800

Word on the street is that Daniel Reinhold said:
> Erik is the lead for the Interface Kit team. This is his call. He says
> in as plain English as you can use "There will not be font-sensitive
> layout in R1".

OK, point taken.  I've been on this list for a little while now and its
still very difficult to know who is authoratative on what, I often refer
to the web page to find out if a person is in a team responsible for the
issue they are commenting on.

If I could make a suggestion, could all the Team Leads and even the Team
Members identify themselves as such in their signature.  That would make
it much clearer when an issue has been "put to rest" (at least for me)

Skye