[openbeos] Re: automated haiku disk images

  • From: Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:51:11 +1000

Personally, I see it as overkill ... I just go to the Build Factory
site and there I can see if it didn't build or not. Maybe it's just me
... but I get enough emails as it is and I only check email every
couple of days (and never on weekends).

Still there's devs here who love email and hate forums and I'm the
exact opposite.  Guess we'll just see how it goes.

Cheers

Sikosis