[openbeos] Re: What happened to BeOS in your OpenBeOS plans?

  • From: "Erik Jakowatz" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:03:31 -0800

>You will *really* appreciate batch building the release at some point.
>Trust me on this. Also, lots of people like to compile it for
>themselves.

Heh.  I wasn't very clear, was I?  I meant prebuilt binaries of *jam*,
not OBOS. =)  It's always so obvious when you're the one typing the
mail, isn't it? ;P  Having put together the build system for the IDE
project I was working on pre-OBOS, I can heartily agree that batch
builds are the way to go.

Data is not information, and information is not knowledge: knowledge is
not understanding, and understanding is not wisdom.
        - Philip Adams