[openbeos] Re: WalterCon 2008 proposal (was: Ohio LinuxFest Oct 11, 2008)

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 00:21:35 +0200

Am 24.06.2008 um 11:11 schrieb Simon Taylor:

BG-style hackfest

We take acception to the comparison - BeGeistet is sans pareil! and the very suggestion. We *can* keep the geeks from their machines, indeed we have a portable Neutromatic EMP Pulse Mk II for precisely this - and if anyone twatters during a presentation I will personally make use of the boltcutter - but we can't keep them from chatting! Only the "BeGeistert - you'll miss your train if you don't leave right now! and by the way here's your luggage and directions on how to get to where you live" TM & patent pending service works then :-D

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20