[openbeos] Re: VMware driver/accelerant

  • From: Eric Petit <titer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 00:46:15 +0100

On Jan 13, 2007, at 12:50 PM, Axel Dörfler wrote:
 There's only one function I copied, but I have to rewrite it in a
safer way anyway. The (c) VMware files come with a README that says
"The code here may be used/distributed under the terms of the
standard XFree86 license", so I guess we can simply add the MIT headers
everywhere, keep the (c) VMware in those headers and use (c) Be Inc &
Haiku Inc for everything else. I'll do that and upload another
tarball.

 There you go: http://lapsus.org/~titer/vmware-driver2.tar.gz
 Just let me know if I need to do anything else.

--
Eric