[openbeos] T-DOSE

  • From: "Ithamar Adema" <iradema@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 16:18:59 +0200

Hi,

At 25/26 of August, T-DOSE (http://www.t-dose.org/) will be there
again! I was made aware of this by BeFAN, and I'm very much motivated
to be there and (help) present Haiku there. However, since I've been
on the outer edges of Haiku for a while, and not that involved, I was
wondering if there was anyone who was willing to support me in this
endeavor. I don't mind doing the organizational part of things, but a
backup for demoing / explaining Haiku to people would be very welcome.

Also, if there's anyone who has some good ideas on what/how to demo,
feel free to mail me those, any help in any form is welcome!

HTH,

Ithamar.