[openbeos] Re: Such a simple question

  • From: "Commander Sozo" <CommdrSozo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 18:28:25 -0600 CST

Ah, that must have been it.  My system was happily dual-booting with
BeOS and win98, and it was when I upgraded to XP that the bootloader
ceased to work correctly.  Since the partitions never changed I just
assumed the bootloader would still work (then again, you know what you
make when you assume).  I think winXP has to have the bootloader on a
windows drive, it kept fussing about not being able to find several
system files.

-Ben