[openbeos] Re: Such a simple question

  • From: "Scott Donaldson" <a_nqe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 04:01:14 +0100

Who started off the Reference vs Pointer thing?

Its snow-balled and it can't be stopped.

Its interesting reading all the different views. I've only seen one question
cause more trouble, the evil "Intel vs AMD?" question. And before you think of
typing an anwser DON'T spare us all we love all CPU's because they run our OSes
for us.

Which brings me onto BeOS5 Personal edition, has anyone else had trouble with
running it on an XP system? I've given it, its own FAT32 partition and it loads
the bootloader from floppy, does some thinking then resets the system.

bye, Scott