[openbeos] Re: Requesting free usage of Walter OS logo (April fool 2003)

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:13:14 -0800

kamikazow@xxxxxx wrote:

Well, I don't want to upload it to Wikipedia, but to Commons which basically accepts every free image. I'm also right know editig the German Wikipedia aricle about Haiku. I also found out in the last hour that the image wasn't created for April 1st, 2003, but in November 2002. It seems that BGA was behind all that "Walter" stuff, but I don't know if he made the image. Is he even still on this list?

He better be, as he have been gathering a lot of publicity for Haiku
these days. ;)

No, I didn't create the logo.

-Bruno