[haiku] Re: Problem with replicants

  • From: "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 14:36:09 +0100

> It is possible. Tracker follows a certain documented messaging protocol in
> which it gives the source of the drag a number of "actions" (verbs) to
> chose from. The source can then act accordingly, even though files are not
> involved at all. That being said, for other targets than the trash,
> anything else but files doesn't make much sense. I wouldn't be surprised
> if
> this worked already for replicants in BeOS, and we just forgot it in the
> Haiku implementation.
>
> Best regards,
> -Stephan

Hello,

According to the BeOS Bible it was possible to remove Replicants by moving them
into the trash basket:
"To remove a Replicant, simply drag it to the Trash..." (The BeOS Bible,
chapter 2, page 75).

It seems that it was forgotten in the Haiku implementation.

Best regards,
Miroslav Stimac

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser