[haiku] Re: Possible Haiku Stickers

  • From: Cameron Mac Millan <casmacmillan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:19:10 -0500

Overall I like the designs, and 'Enhanced by Haiku' has a nice ring to it. Any thoughts on just 'Haiku-Enhanced'? The '[adjective] by [OS]' statement has been around forever, so it might not hurt to differentiate a little IMHO.

Other than that, I like them.

- Cameron.

On 1/15/10 1:32 AM, Michel Clasquin-Johnson wrote:
Enhanced by Haiku? I like it. The semi-alliteration makes it easy to
remember

On 15 Jan 2010, at 8:03 AM, Steve Grabham wrote:

I may be alone, but I normally associate 'powered by', 'inside' and
'compatible' with hardware. As Haiku is purported to improve the
end-user experience by adjusting the function of the hardware, maybe
'enhanced' would be a more relevant word.

Cheers for now!
Steve.

Michel Clasquin-Johnson
e-mail: clasqm@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:clasqm@xxxxxxxxx>